Jim Dickerson sold our home this past summer in Charlottesville, VA. When everyone else was complaining about the slow market, Jim had offers coming in almost immediately. We think this was due to Jim’s pre-listing advice, his knowledge of our local market and his tremendous access to large numbers of people buying and selling their homes.
1. He had us declutter and advised us where to repaint, repair, etc, (Just enough to make the difference, but not enough to break the bank.)
2. He created a very appealing video tour of our home (I was impressed; almost made me want to pull our home off the market.)
3. He asked us to write a letter to potential buyers, describing why we loved our home. He then had our letter printed on the back of the For Sale Flyer. We can’t say enough about the effectiveness of this approach. One lady read our letter and said, “You’re selling the American Dream.”
4. He always got immediate feedback from other realtors who showed our home. We used this timely information to make minor adjustments throughout the entire process.
5. And he told us “No” when we were being unreasonable (I appreciated this as much as anything else.)
Jim Dickerson is a “Professional.” We will always use him for our real estate needs. We recommend you talk with Jim before hiring someone else.